While the chaise lounge was originally an indoor chair, today it brings outdoor relaxation to mind. The modern-day outdoor chaise lounge is the perfect place to kick back, whether it’s on a porch or by the pool. Here’s how to choose a classic outdoor lounge chair to suit any exterior space. The lounge chairs and outdoor sofas are interchangeable, and each is individual and easy to move. In addition, we use rattan material and cushion material that is easy to clean, so that you don't worry about the dirty chair next to the swimming pool
- 【 Sturdy&Light 】Crafted of the strong steel frame and all-weather polyethylene wicker in Espresso Brown, creating a whole new look and feel for your patio.
- 【 Slow-paced】Lounge out in the sun, getting your tan back on with this Sunbathing chaise lounge. The padded sling seat provides maximum comfort with 6 adjustable back positions. including fully reclined.
- 【Upgraded Comfort】Comes with 3-inch thick lofty sponge padded seat cushions and back cushions for more comfort and relaxation； Note: Cushions are non-waterproof.
- 【 Durable & Long Lasting】The brown synthetic rattan is made to be fade-resistant, weather-resistant, waterproof material (Cushions are non-waterproof ), and it's easy to clean and maintain. Durable for both sunny and rainy days, all-season use.
- 【 Use As a Separate Piece】This Chaise Lounge chair set can also be used as a separate piece or to fill up a smaller outdoor living area. If you have any questions about products, please contact us, we are glad to answer your queries ASAP.
Crafted of a strong steel frame and all-weather polyethylene wicker in Brown creating a whole new look and feel for your patio
Contoured for more comfort and full relaxation; Offers multiple reclining positions, including fully reclined
Comes with a 3-inch thick lofty sponge padded cushion for more comfort and relaxation
|Product Dimensions||76.8"D x 26"W x 33"H|
- 2 x Chaise lounge
- 1x Hardware kit & Instruction
Long-Lasting Outdoor Furniture
Extend the life of your outdoor furniture set with patio furniture covers. Furniture covers won’t do much against the wind, but they will protect against damaging UV rays and torrential rain. Or store the pieces in a garage or shed in the off-season to shield them from the elements.
Keep it clean
Even if your furniture is covered, it’s still going to accrue dirt and rot if you don’t clean it every once in a while. Pick a sunny day, and take the time to clean your furniture with mild dish soap and warm water. Use a sponge to break up grime and a hose to rinse away any soap residue.
To protect your fabric (upholstery or cushions), first, give it a good wash with mild dish soap and warm water. Once the fabric is completely dry, spray it with a fabric protector. Tip: Spray a small piece of fabric first to make sure the protector won’t discolor the furniture.