- Premium Style - The bright, vibrant colored 3-piece patio bistro set features simple stripe design. Curved chair seating provides fairly comfort when sitting on.
- NO Assembly Required - The table and chairs come assembled, ready to be used out of box and unfold. Plastic protection cover is equipped to prevent paint scraping when setting up and folding.
- Durable and Sturdy - Crafted from solid steel frame and powder coated finish, the patio set is waterproof and rust-resistant. Easy to clean with wet cloth to keep your dining set looking new. Plastic pad on each foot protects your floor.
- Space Saving - These table and chairs fold up easily so you can put them away for future use when you are not using them. The color on metal bistro set is bright and will really stand out no matter where you place them.
- Compact Size – Chair: 16” (W) X17” (D) X32” (H) Inches; Table: 20” (DIA) X28” (H) Inches. The lovely set fits well with indoor or outdoor but large enough for two people to enjoy leisure time.
We ship all products within two business days of the order being placed.
Orange-Casual Stands Behind the Quality of Their Furniture
If you have any issues with your set, please let us know! We will always do our best to come to a solution you will be happy with.
Orders will be processed within 2 days of ordering and be shipped the next day after the processing day.
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore Orange-casual is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Length of return period:
Items can be returned within 14 days of purchase.
Who is responsible for the return shipping fee:
Orange-Casual will cover the return shipping fees if:
1. Your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship. For example, torn wicker or misaligned screw holes. We will send you a prepaid shipping label after photos are sent.
2. Your item has been damaged in transit. For example, glass is broken or wicker is damaged. We will send you a prepaid shipping label after photos are sent.
3. You receive the wrong box(es) due to a warehouse error. We will send you a prepaid shipping label after photos are sent of the wrong boxes.
4. One or more boxes are lost in transit. We will send you a prepaid shipping label if you no longer want the item.
*However, we still hope to work with you for a better solution instead of a return. Please don't hesitate to write an email *
What to do before FedEx picks it up:
Make sure everything is back in the original packaging and the prior opening will not affect the reselling of the product. We will provide prepaid shipping labels after you provide the photos of before & after packaging. Just stick the label on the box and call FedEx to pick it up.
Can I change the delivery address?
1. If the box(es) are still in the warehouse, we can change the delivery address for free.
2. If the box(es) is in transit, we can change the delivery address but the customer needs to cover the $20 operating fee and the roundtrip freight cost from the intercept address to the new delivery address. The exact fee will be calculated according to the distance from the intercept address to your new address.
What is the policy with canceling orders?
1. If the box(es) are still in the warehouse, we can cancel the order for free.
2. If the box(es) is in transit, we can cancel the order but the customer needs to cover the $55 operating fee ($15 interception fee and $40 restocking fee)and the return freight cost from the warehouse to the intercept address.
When will I be refunded?
The refund is released once the goods have been returned to our warehouse and after our warehouse staff check the goods
What if the product is damaged outside of the valid return period?
Our staff will make an assessment of the damaged situation.
We want you to be a happy customer. Please reach out to us by email and we will come up with a solution to make sure you are satisfied.