We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why our team aims to make your return experience as easy and seamless as possible.
All purchases may be returned for any reason within 30 days of date of delivery upon receipt of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued from Orange Casual.
All RMAs may receive a complete replacement unit, replacement parts, full or partial refund at the sole discretion of Orange Casual. There are no additional cost or fees associated to an RMA, including restocking fees or processing fees. However, in some exceptional cases (discussed below), customers need to pay 30% restocking fee.
If an item is not delivered or arrives in a damaged or otherwise defective state, please contact us within 7 days to submit a claim for an RMA. We may require pictures or video of defective/damaged items to issue a full refund.
Items returned must be in their original packaging or acceptable packaging, along with all accessories from the original shipment.
All instances of returns from damaged or defective products are shipped back to us at Orange Casual’s expense.
All other returns are shipped back to a Orange Casual at the customer’s expense.
In cases where the customer chooses to provide the return shipping, a tracking number must be provided to Orange Casual, and it must be confirmed as returned to our warehouse to complete the warranty transaction and any refunds. Please note that it is at the company's discretion to decide if the item may be returned to Orange Casual. Unauthorized returns (those without a pre-authorized RMA from Orange Casual) will not be accepted, and any unauthorized return shipping charges incurred by the customer will not be reimbursed.
1. please get in touch with Customer Service at email@example.com, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and why. We will get back to you within 48 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated. If an item is not delivered or arrives in a damaged or otherwise defective state, please contact us within 7 days to submit a claim for an RMA. We require pictures or videos of defective/damaged items to process the return/refund.
Please provide below information in the email
1. Order number
2. The Sku of the products which need to return or exchange
3. Evidence pictures to shown faulty items
2. Prepare the shipping label. Once the return request is approved, we will provide you a return address. Print your shipping labels or ask the carrier location for assistance. For damaged or defective products, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label.
3. Pack up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing and all accessories in the original shipment.
4. Drop off your package at a carrier location near you and ship the items to us. Once it ships, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the tracking number. We will track the process and issue the refund to your original payment method after receiving the package. Once your claim is processed and approved, please allow 5-7 business days for the refund request to be completed. Some financial institutions may take an additional 5-7 business days to return the funds to your account(s), depending on the nature of the financial institution and the original form of payment.
Please note, products in any of the conditions below may not qualify for return and be rejected: Any product not purchased from Orange-Casual. Any product that is returned without all the original accessories, including the box, manuals, parts, and all other items originally included with the product. Any product which appears tampered with or altered in any way. Any product that does not match the product that was originally purchased. Bundled items at discounted rates, e.g., "5 for $50" (unless the entire bundle is returned) Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page Items you have already assembled
What to do before FedEx picks it up? Make sure everything is back in the original packaging and the prior opening will not affect the reselling of the product. We will provide prepaid shipping labels after you provide the photos of before & after packaging. Just stick the label on the box and call FedEx to pick it up.
Can I change the delivery address? 1. If the box(es) are still in the warehouse, we can change the delivery address for free. 2. If the box(es) is in transit, we can change the delivery address but the customer needs to cover the $20 operating fee and the roundtrip freight cost from the intercept address to the new delivery address. The exact fee will be calculated according to the distance from the intercept address to your new address.
What is the policy with canceling orders? 1. If the box(es) are still in the warehouse, we can cancel the order for free. 2. If the box(es) is in transit, we can cancel the order but the customer needs to cover the $15 operating fee and the return freight cost from the warehouse to the intercept address.
Unless otherwise stated, all products have a 1 year warranty that begins on the date of purchase.