⛱ VENTED, UV AND WATER RESISTANT CANOPY: The 7.5ft patio umbrella fabric is made with a fade resistant solution dyed polyester which can effectively filter 98% UVA & UVB. The vent located at the top of the canopy allows the air to flow better, which is helpful in windy conditions.
⛱ HEAVY DUTY STEEL POLE & RIBS: The rust-resistant steel umbrella pole and 6 steel ribs are powder-coated in an antique bronze color to make them resistant to rust, corrosion, chipping and peeling. The pole is a standard 1.5 inch diameter and will fit into most umbrella stands. Umbrella stand not included.
⛱ EASY-TO-USE: The hand crank system opens and closes the patio umbrella with ease. The push button tilt feature enables you to tilt the canopy and block out unwanted sun rays.
⛱ RECOMMEND & MAINTENANCE: It's best to cover or store the item indoors when not in use to further sustain and preserve the quality of the product. Cleaning is simple as hosing down with a garden hose.
We ship all products within two business days of the order being placed.
Orange-Casual Stands Behind the Quality of Their Furniture
If you have any issues with your set, please let us know! We will always do our best to come to a solution you will be happy with.
Orders will be processed within 2 days of ordering and be shipped the next day after the processing day.
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore Orange-casual is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Length of return period:
Items can be returned within 14 days of purchase.
Who is responsible for the return shipping fee:
Orange-Casual will cover the return shipping fees if:
1. Your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship. For example, torn wicker or misaligned screw holes. We will send you a prepaid shipping label after photos are sent.
2. Your item has been damaged in transit. For example, glass is broken or wicker is damaged. We will send you a prepaid shipping label after photos are sent.
3. You receive the wrong box(es) due to a warehouse error. We will send you a prepaid shipping label after photos are sent of the wrong boxes.
4. One or more boxes are lost in transit. We will send you a prepaid shipping label if you no longer want the item.
*However, we still hope to work with you for a better solution instead of a return. Please don't hesitate to write an email *
What to do before FedEx picks it up:
Make sure everything is back in the original packaging and the prior opening will not affect the reselling of the product. We will provide prepaid shipping labels after you provide the photos of before & after packaging. Just stick the label on the box and call FedEx to pick it up.
Can I change the delivery address?
1. If the box(es) are still in the warehouse, we can change the delivery address for free.
2. If the box(es) is in transit, we can change the delivery address but the customer needs to cover the $20 operating fee and the roundtrip freight cost from the intercept address to the new delivery address. The exact fee will be calculated according to the distance from the intercept address to your new address.
What is the policy with canceling orders?
1. If the box(es) are still in the warehouse, we can cancel the order for free.
2. If the box(es) is in transit, we can cancel the order but the customer needs to cover the $55 operating fee ($15 interception fee and $40 restocking fee)and the return freight cost from the warehouse to the intercept address.
When will I be refunded?
The refund is released once the goods have been returned to our warehouse and after our warehouse staff check the goods
What if the product is damaged outside of the valid return period?
Our staff will make an assessment of the damaged situation.
We want you to be a happy customer. Please reach out to us by email and we will come up with a solution to make sure you are satisfied.